Michael Sodomka, Principal
30 East Baker Street, Saint Paul, MN 55107
(651) 293-8600 | Hours: 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Name of Photographer: Published:
1. Describe what is in the picture. List 7 to 9 things.
2. Is there movement in the picture? Why or why not?
3. What type of depth of field is in the picture? Why? (flat or dimensional) (far or close)
1. Are there value contrasts in the picture?
2. Are there size contrasts in the picture? (large or small, thick or thin)
3. Is there some object that seems most important in the print? (emphasis)
4. How is the picture balanced?
1. What emotions do you get from looking at this picture?
2. What is the meaning of this picture?
3. What is the picture trying to communicate?
1. How creative is this picture?
2. Do you like this picture? Why or why not?
Saint Paul Public Schools, District 625 | 360 Colborne Street, Saint Paul, MN, 55102 | 651-767-8100 | firstname.lastname@example.org