Michael Sodomka, Principal
30 East Baker Street, Saint Paul, MN 55107
(651) 293-8600 | Hours: 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Student Rubric Digital Photography
1. What are the requirements for this project?
Did you follow all the requirements?
The four themes of photography: Flatness, Frame, Time and FocusChoose one picture from this project to answer each question.
The four themes of photography: Flatness, Frame, Time and Focus
Choose one picture from this project to answer each question.
2. Flatness: The world is three dimensional (3D) and a photograph is two dimensional (2D). What objects look different because of flatness in the picture? Depth of Field (2-3 Sentences).
3.Frame: A photograph has edges, the world does not. What led you to the framing emphasis in the pictures? (objects, people, or events) (2-3 Sentences).
4.Time: When a picture is taken that image is frozen in time at that exact moment. What importance does the “capture” of time have in your pictures? (2-3 Sentences).
5.Focus: The subject of the picture is usually the part in focus. What is emphasized in the picture because of the focus? (2-3 Sentences).
6. Do you like your pictures for this project? Describe one picture that you like the most and tell why you like it. (2-3 Sentences).
7. Are there pictures from this project that you do not like? Describe one picture that you could improve on and tell how you could improve it. (2-3 Sentences).
Digital Photography ProcessFinal Presentation
Digital Photography Process
Taking pictures (20)
Transfer & Save (20)
Class participation (50)
Saint Paul Public Schools, District 625 | 360 Colborne Street, Saint Paul, MN, 55102 | 651-767-8100 | firstname.lastname@example.org