Michael Sodomka, Principal
30 East Baker Street, Saint Paul, MN 55107
(651) 293-8600 | Hours: 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
What is it?
The Parent Portal is a means to enhance communication withparents and increase student achievement. The portal allows parents to view their own child’s school recordsanywhere, any time. The portal isavailable to every parent/guardian of a student enrolled in St Paul PublicSchools and provides secure access to student information including librarybook due dates, lunch money account balances and even homework assigned. The information can be viewed inEnglish, Spanish, Hmong, and Somali.
How to access Parent Portal -- Thewebsite is www.spps.org
1. Click on “Parents” in the left column under “Resources”.
2. On the next screen click on the “Parent Portal” link in theright column
3. The first time you access Parent Portal, you will need toregister for an Activation Key. Click on the link that says, “If you do not havean Activation Key, click here”. You will need to register by filling out allinformation highlighted in red (you only need to register one child’s name butthe entire family will be accessible to you) and agree to the Acceptable UsePolicy.
4. Your Activation Key will appear
5. Create your username and password
What Information is Available?
Get up-to-the minute attendance information for yourstudent
Viewyour student’s attendance history for the current school year
Class schedule and Current Grades:
View student’s class schedule
Viewstudent assignments, due dates, scores, and test results
Sendan email to the teacher by clicking on the teacher’s name
View student’s behavior record
Trackdisciplinary action taken for each incident
View student’s lunch money balance
Viewstudent’s library book due dates and cost of books lost
Printstudent’s class schedule
If Help is Needed:
All your personal contact information needs to match whatHumboldt Senior High has on file (for instance your name on file is Joseph, donot type in Joe; your address is changed and Humboldt does not have the updatedaddress). Contact Jackie Gustafsonat 651-293-8600 if you need to update your information.
Language Options: Click on desired languageonce you have logged in. Languagesavailable at English, Spanish, Hmong and Somali.
Saint Paul Public Schools, District 625 | 360 Colborne Street, Saint Paul, MN, 55102 | 651-767-8100 | firstname.lastname@example.org