Michael Sodomka, Principal
30 East Baker Street, Saint Paul, MN 55107
(651) 293-8600 | Hours: 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Digital Photography Process
1. Statement of problem. What is the assignment?
2. Brainstorm possible solutions._What ideas can creatively solve the problem?
3. Plan of action. How will you solve the problems? What tools do you need?
4. Take pictures. Use your time wisely?
5. Transfer pictures to computer. This may need to be done more than once for each project.
6. Save pictures in project folder. Make sure that you are saving the pictures in the correct folder.
7. Edit pictures. How can you improve the picture(s) be editing?
8. Final presentation. What is the best order for the pictures? Why? Have all pictures for project ready to present to the class.
9. Class critique. Ready yourself to have feedback about your pictures. (Good-Improvements-Good)
Saint Paul Public Schools, District 625 | 360 Colborne Street, Saint Paul, MN, 55102 | 651-767-8100 | firstname.lastname@example.org